Creativity is a wild mind with a disciplined eye.
I love to take the creative lead and to inspire others. Collaboration always generates the best results. I’m as strong in the pitch room as on the shoot and if needed, I can use most cameras and software tools.
When you hire me, this is what you get:
- Extensive experience in conceptual creative, content creation, copywriting, with a keen sense of branding and aesthetic.
- Confidence in bringing ideas to life from initial concepts to realisation through leading from the front in collaboration with the wider team.
- Able to develop ideas, concepts, and layouts for videos on online platforms (YouTube or Facebook, etc.), TV spots and short films.
- Ensure creative projects are executed both timely and within budget.
- Experience in building and cultivating a multi-faceted creative team.
- Strong creative vision and a confidence in communicating with senior level stakeholders and communicating with internal departments and external design agencies.
- Very experienced in editing, video shooting and handling all aspects of video content production into digital, print or film.
- Excellent knowledge and intuition for Social Media and content publishers.
- Superuser of most software tools incl. Adobe Creative Cloud, AVID, FCPX
Combining my passion for music and photography I’ve shot portraits and music videos for London indie bands and spent time shooting live and behind the scenes photography for The 405 music blog.
When I’m not checking out interesting new bands, you’ll often find me roaming the streets on the hunt for the perfect shot with one of my many old cameras.